We had a very fun weekend. I realize it more and more as I look back on it.
- Baked banana muffins
- Watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"
- Took a nap
- Attempted screen printing for the first time (definite fail, but we will try again!)
- Watched a movie
- And ate ice cream sandwiches.
- Went to church
- Painted signs and carved a pumpkin
- Dressed up like we were tailgating
- Walked to Starbucks with Anna (pumpkin spice latte for me and a mocha for Tim)
- Hung out at Trunk or Treat
- Admired the cute costumes (personal favorite: triplets dressed as dalmation puppies)
- And went to McDonald's with Pete and Rachel. As Rachel said in her sweet blog, we got to see God's love at work. Though I was reluctant to go to McDonald's at first, it was clear that we were meant to be there to help a sister in need.
This weekend was short, this weekend was good. Thank You Lord for friends, rest, and love.
*Photo courtesy of Anna Bobalik