Sunday, November 21, 2010

nesting dolls

I still have a set of nesting dolls that my Uncle Mark gave me while he was studying in Europe. I always loved playing with them... opening them up, finding the wee baby one in the center, re-nesting them together. I was always afraid of losing the pieces, luckily I still have some of my doll intact. Hopefully with this card, you'll never lose one of the dolls.

Unfortunately when scanning this card in, it washed out the pink cheeks on the dolls. They are much brighter in real life.

I think I'm going to try and get this design printed off into multiple cards before it goes onto etsy, it took a good bit of time to make so I'd like to have more.

When you were a kid, what toys were you worried about losing the pieces to?

1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards (this one and the train one) are so cute! I love 'em :) I remember losing/leaving my favorite stuffed animal (a porcupine named Mickey Snuggles) at my grandparents house.. there's a telephone message and everything, and it's probably one of the most saddest, pathetic voicemail messages I've ever heard. haha.
    Again, love the cards!

    ReplyDelete