Sunday, October 4, 2009

burnside writer's collective

I don't know how familiar you all are with Donald Miller, but he is the author of Blue Like Jazz, and he recently published a new book A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. He started a website called the Burnside Writer's Collective with friends of his to publish writers writing on Social Justice, Current Events, Reviews, Poetry, etc.

I was recently published on their new site, so I thought I would give you all a chance to take a look at it.

The web address is www.burnsidewriters.com and the article is titled Stereotypes and Sin in the Social Justice section. Here is the link directly to the article http://burnsidewriters.com/2009/09/13/stereotypes-stories-of-sin/. This essay was originally written as part of my old blog, pursuing peace.

Thanks for reading, enjoy this lovely autumn day!

No comments:

Post a Comment