Monday, July 12, 2010

lovely monday


It's been awhile since I have written one of these posts, and I figured today was as good a monday as any to write one. After a great weekend, I need to look at the the beautiful things around me to give me a little extra energy for the week. So, here is my lovely monday list for today:

1. Tim doesn't work nights or weekends anymore (huzzah!)
2. Our frequent trips to the beach.
3. Green.... the trees and grass make my eyes happy.
4. Coconut ice cream sandwiches.
5. Summer clouds.
6. Bare feet.
7. Time for art.
8. Watermelon, strawberries, peaches, and blueberries.
9. A calm day at work.
10. My third day in a row posting on my blog.
11. Family (I love you all!).
12. Falling more in love with my Savior Jesus and my husband Tim everyday.

So what makes your day lovely? I'd love to hear about it.

P.S. Here is a verse I have been trying to wrap my thoughts around lately (it's truly a wonderful list to dwell on). "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment